Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Engagement

Thomas and I ventured down to Key West while on our vacation to Florida. 

I had never been there before but he had.  He had a secret, a certain place and a certain time for a certain thing to happen.  He showed his romantic side yet again and he won my heart all over again.

While down in Key West we had plans to watch the Sunset Celebration at Mallory Square in Key West... this was what I  heard was a very unique experience.  Time and weather were a bit of our enemies as one day it was the weather the next day it was simply rushing to get there before the sunset.  I set up my tripod and am all about taking photos of this remarkable unforgettable sunset we are about to experience as we rush to make it just in time.  Low and behold we made it fine, even have time to take a deep breath and actually take in the view, the atmosphere the breeze, when all the sudden I look to Thomas and he pulls out my engagement ring and asked me to be his wife.  My heart simply melted it was such a surprise, so perfect the time and effort he had put in the thought and the fact that we have had 8 wonderful years together was a perfect moment for us to committ the rest of our lives together.  I can't help but think of how lucky I to have such an absolutely totally awesome man in my life!!!!

I am loved, I am happy, I am healthy, and I have so many wonderful things to be thankful for.... My relationship with Thomas has to be at the top of that list of wonderful things.  We have been through so much together, and I look forward to growing old with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment