Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 in pictures

Well I have been such a slacker, but wanted to include a slide show of 2010 photos. 

I had an absolutely marvelous year with my family and friends.  Life has been amazingling good.

I lost a job at the end of 2009 and found another at the beginning on 2010, I went on a marvelous vacation to Florida, I got to see my nieces and my brother, I spent time with my daddy, my kids are another year older and I have a new dog which we got this year!  I feel like my life is complete and full.  Its hard to throw it all in a few sentences of one blog... especially since its already 01/11/2011 (weird date hehe 1/11/11) anyway..... I am just playing catch up, maybe next year I will do better with my blog.  This blog is a way for me to reflect on my life.  Its more of journal than an actual blog like I see most peoples blogs talking about this and that, mine is more so about my life.  I am saying goodbye to 2010 and welcoming 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment