Friday, December 3, 2010

VACATION

Ok it is here! I am officially on vacay.  I may  not be at the beach  yet... but I am already off to a good start.
I have wayyyyy to much to do but too blessed to be stressed!

I did just get through shocking my hair, its darker than I intended.  I did really mean to go to the beach all Goth Style, but oh well lol its just hair and at least it isn't grey!

I still have to pack as I haven't packed the first item yet.

I have to go get my mom tomorrow and bring her back here.  Thankfully she will be watching after the kiddos for me.

I was going to go buy some groceries for the family for the week, but have decided to just give them some money and let them go after we are on our way..... this would save me a couple of hours of time tomorrow.

I need to do some household chores like laundry.

I need to do my toes and nails.

I need to make my mom a lists of emergency contacts for the kiddos/pets and make sure she has their insurance information and such.

I need to get my camera batteries all charged up, get all my "gear" together and update my mp3 player. 

ACK.. NO no no too blessed to stress... I am going to the beach with some really really super awesome super cool fantastic people.  There will be time tomorrow to get it all done as the rest of tonight is going to be lazy time, relaxing and letting the fact that I am off of work for the next ten whole days sink in real good! :)

Oh yeah tomorrow is also the SEC championship game which I have to make time for!

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will be on a plane for the first time in over 9 years.  I am a little nervous, not about the flight but the airport and the riggamaroar from it all.  I am hopeful everything goes as planned and no glitches are thrown our way... WE NEED A STRESS FREE TRIP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment