Friday, November 12, 2010

Smiles

 

My life has its ups and downs but I am happy.  My job isn't going as well as it once was, but I am thankful to have a job and steady income.  My kids are growing too fast but this means I am doing my job and so far so good... I am very proud of them.  My man is sexy as hell... we are going to the beach in 3 weeks and he spoils me rotten!!!  I love him so very much.  My dog is fracking awesome..... he lives to please.  My cat is as sassy as I can be and we are a lot alike, there are times I just want to be left alone and well she is always like that lol.  My home is messy and needs improvements but its lived in, full of memories and love, my laundry is never ending but thankfully we all have more close than we need.... What I am saying is... My life is good!  I am blessed beyond measure and even when I am in a bad mood and life is not going well, I have so many reasons to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment