Sunday, November 14, 2010

Photography- Sunsets

Well we are going to be in beautiful Florida Keys in only 21 days and I am going to be witnessing some of the most beautiful sunsets, but have no idea how to capture them with photography because I am new to this sort of thing.

So I ventured out to an area that is normally gorgeous here in Decatur, Al. to try to capture the sunset.  Unfortunetly this evenings sunset was not as spectacular as I have seen lately.... but it will do!

I took the following photos, mostly straight from the camera.... I did use a filter, the original sunset was a golden/hue and the filter made the sunset a pink/purple hue.... but here is my first attempt at photographing a sunset as well as a few others I took while out today.
















No comments:

Post a Comment