Friday, October 22, 2010

TGIF

It's about time for that TGIF post, its been a while since I did one.  I am totally excited it is FRIDAY! :)

I have neglected my man, my house, my dog, myself everything this week.  I have tons to do when all I really want to do is go home and get in the bed.  I have been fighting allergies or a bug or something all week and just about coughed up one of my lungs... sooooo yeah, I need a rest just from getting up and going.  Then maybe I can focus on my responsibilities better.

I miss my man too... no date night this week, I like our date nights.  We were going to have a family night last night he had worked out a plan for a movie and such.... but I took off to Fultondale for my Mom's bday, which he totally understood me going but I changed the plans.

I want to go to Arx Mortis and Disturbia and I want to see Paranormal Activity 2.... am I old enough that my wants wont hurt me? NO!! IT will definitely hurt me if I don't get to see at least one of these things.

Had early morning clinic this morning.  Accidentally rang my mom's phone at 5 am lol sure she loved that! Sorry again mom.

Kiddos are home this weekend. I am broke, but I would love to hit a haunted house and paranormal activity.... ball game is Saturday so there isn't much time unless I decide to miss the game and watch it from DVR later, or go tonight and I am so freaking tired right now that having fun tonight doesn't even sound good.

Oh well, time to kick this Friday's Ass and get my work done.  HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment