Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life is good! :)

I am so pleased with the way things are in my life, I am fearful that something bad may happen.  Life has never been so good to me.

My kids are distant, my son being at his dads since June 25th... I miss him terribly. My daughter spending a few weeks at her dads and then being a teenager who doesn't think her mom is cool anymore doesn't help us with bonding moments.  I miss them terribly, so don't get me wrong with what I am about to say, but I am living MY life.  For the first time since I can remember I am Tonya, doing what Tonya wants to do.  I was my mother's daughter and went straight from being that person to being my daughter's mother.... never was there a time for me to just be ME.  I am still my kids mother and Thomas' girlfriend and my employers worker, oh I am still those things to those people for I don't know how to express what I am trying to say... I am simply me! 

I have been doing things like going white water rafting, planning a trip to Key Largo, going on a hike on whim, taking off to Six Flags totally spur of the moment, no planning or worrying about this person or that person, just doing it!  There is a new bounce to my step. I wont say its a bigger bounce because I have always pretty much been happy with life, very thankful for all that I have been given, but this is a new step.  This is the step that most folks feel when they head off to college, or are living their life before children, that step that I missed.  I feel I am coming full circle with my life.  I love my children, I love my man, I love my home, I love my pets, I love my job and I love me! :)

This mood I have been in has me in the mood to move too, which is always a good thing.  I have been trying to walk in the morning with Ruben, and going kayaking, hiking or bike riding with Thomas lately to burn some of those pesky calories.  I feel lighter already, I feel my mood and body changing... I have a long way to go physical to where I have a desire to be, but I will get there, especially with the frame my mind is now... I will get there!

That is what I have been up to, for those who read my blog.  More to come... I have so many posts that are just waiting to be written, I will do that sometime, probably in the winter when I can't outside as much.

Oh yeah, I am also studying AGAIN for my A+ Certification. I am determined to do this.  I have 22 chapters to study in a book, then several practice tests to take and several acronyms to learn.... but I am hopeful that I will do this within the next 6 months (earlier would be better to do it before the end of the year)... soooo wont be spending too much time on my journal... but I will catch it up in time.

Keep it simple! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment