Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Is this thing on?

Can you say blog FAIL... wait lets say blogger FAIL.  That better sums up the past oh month or so that I have totally not blogged!

Busy little beaver I am, busy and lazy

I have went 6 days without caffeine now, so I do very good to hold my damn head up right now!

That being said I have lose 4 lbs in those 6 days, so I am not complaining.

I have had my son go away to space camp for a week.... photos to come soon (maybe)

My daughter went to Allstate chorus performance.

And me?  I went on a spending spree. lol I cashed in on my 401K from my previous employment because it seemed like such an awesome thing to do.  (I may kick my own ass come April 2011 when the taxes are done, but until then... I am enjoying it).  I bought clothes for the whole family, paid of mucho mucho bills including all my credit card debt (GO ME!!!) and doctor bills that were forever facing me each month and even paid off my washer and dryer!  I bought two liquid logic kayaks for Thomas and myself and two Coleman something er other kayaks for Destiny and Desmond (photos to come soon.... well of the kiddos.  Thomas and mine are on order and won't be in until May 28th).  I am going to get the hair DID on Thursday and My puppy Rueben is getting his hair DID that day too.... I am purchasing two new droid phones for the grown ups in the family and gosh I dunno but that just about does it... I have about blown all the money, but it feels so good to get that debt off of me! :)  So it was worth it, now just let me remember that next year.

Life is going really well for me.  My house is a total mess so that is proof that things are well, I am too busy to clean! 

My dad GAVE us, yep just signed it right over and GAVE up a pop up camper.  Gotta love my dad! :) He is awesome.  So most of the summer will be filled with camping and outdoor fun and adventures.  I love it!

Kiddos are on spring break now and I hope to get out camping this weekend, if possible! 

Time will settle down.  I had too much time on my hands when I was home and not working, and now....not enough time! I swear!


Simplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment