Thursday, February 25, 2010

We are off to see the Wizard

The wonderful wizard of oz.  I am so tickled.  I came home from work today, changed into some comfy clothes, sat down in my recliner with my blanket and was determined that I would not move from this spot tonight so my evening was already going extremely well.   Then, Thomas came home from work, said he needed to go to the bedroom for a bit, then came in here and handed me two pieces of paper that he had went to print.  He said because we didn't do much around Valentine's and haven't done much lately because I was unemployed and we weren't really sure what was going to be happening over the next few months and now I have a job and there are less worries on us that he wanted to surprise me.  He knows how much I love plays and how bad I have always wanted to go see a play on Broadway.  He said he wanted to bring Broadway to me.  I love the Wizard of Oz and now I hold in my hand two tickets not just any tickets but some of the best seats in the house for the performance next Saturday night for an evening out with my sweetie!  I can't wait!  I am so excited, my man is so good to me!!!!

Not only are we going to see that next Saturday, but this Sunday we are heading to Birmingham to see Eric Clapton!!!!! I told ya I am spoiled rotten!  I am totally stoked about the coming events.


My next few weekends will be full.  Desmond  has started baseball and we start practicing this Saturday. I have the concert Sunday and next Satruday I get a play date with Leah at Bridgestreet and then get to go with my man to see a broadway play! :)

Simplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment