Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Southern Fried Snark (Surprise)

I was pleasantly surprised today. As I previously posted that I was more than lazy today and stayed in bed most of the day, I was extremely behind on my gmail, I had over 100 emails that have been sitting in my box all weekend. I proceeded to delete them (err I mean check them) when I noticed one that said (DO NOT DELETE) and I was like hmmm, I clicked on it, and it was a gift. I won something? Did I get this gift just for my wonderful existence here on this planet? What is this? I continued reading and it said that Southern Fried Snark had sent me a gift card for $25 dollars to Amazon. I am a fan of the Snark, and I truly think these two ladies are the snarkiest. I still don't know why I got it, but I like feeling like a winner! :)Link

Now, more on the Southern Fried Snark. This show cracks me up, maybe its some of the faces the gals make, the content and subject manner, the ability to read the running chat or just watching them live on my computer screen.... its intriguing. It is fun. And what else, or what better would anyone have to do on Tues or Thurs night at 9 pm then to watch them?

For example. Subject for tonight's show, Mardi Gras or Fat Tuesday with discussions from King cake that continued to shooting breast milk and condoms. The gals are hoot. I miss hanging with them, and this is a great way I that I get to enjoy their snarkiness on a more regular basis.

Anyway, Thanks to Southern Fried Snark for my gift, and those who do not follow them should. Check out their website anytime and to catch them live click their live link on Tues or Thursday night (9pm cst).
Simplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment