Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

For Valentine's my family and I decided we would take off on a day trip to Chattanooga. We visited the Tennesse Aquarium, took a nice boat ride on the River Gorge and watched Under The Sea in IMAX 3D. We had a great trip there and on the ride home we stopped for ice cream and laughs too. It was a wonderful day full of love for my family. I am so thankful for my loves and the love they give me.

Here are some pictures from the trip... many many many of them!

Since there were so many, and today is Valentine's Day I decided to pick a few of me and Thomas or my Valentine to share on this post (see below).

At the entrance to Ocean Adventure
Tonya and T-Bone

My Valentine

The happy couple

On the boat

My silly, wonderful, sexy, adorable love!
Simplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment