Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chillin' with Eric

You know Mr. Eric Clapton! I am listening to some CD's Thomas has made for me and chillin' just relaxing with my tunes.  I am totally excited I get to go see him tonight!!!! Plus Roger Daltrey although I know him only by THE WHO... ♫ singing 'Whooooo Arrrreeee Yoouuuu'  ♪.  I can't wait to see the two of them together tonight.  This show should ROCK... literally!

It will be a late night coming in from Birmingham late and getting up for work in the morning (I am still getting use to working again) but worth every minute of lost sleep.

I love my man for taking me and William and Lawanda for giving us the tickets that they won because they didn't want to go... not sure why anyone would not WANT TO GO! But I am happy!
Simplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment