Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sleep addiction?

Well me and sleep have always got along just wonderfully! I can't go with out it and it won't let me go without it.

The past two days I have slept like really really late! Like 11:20 yesterday and Oh My Goodness 12 pm today! ACK RIGHT! I literally just got up 13 minutes ago, hehe I feel like those nights when I was younger and use to party all night and sleep all day.

I have good reasons for the late beauty sleep. I am not sleeping at night. Poor Thomas hasn't been sleeping at night either and he has to get up and go to work the next day. Where I do not (because I am a bum and have no damn job). So what would any bum do? Sleep when the house is empty and you are sleepy right? Why do I feel so guilty for doing this? I didn't have an interview today, I have resumes/applications out there, the house isn't a total wreck and I can get chores done today even though I slept late, why do I feel so bad? Because he is at work, Kids are at school and I slept almost the entire day away! I went to bed at 7:40 am after dropping the kiddos off, and got up at 12:00 pm. I have always enjoyed my sleep and could easily sleep 10 hours a damn day if the world would let me, this is a perfect example of why I need sleep. If I don't get it, my body, sleep, and the world will demand it. So it stole it from me the last two days.

I need to get off this thing now, and accomplish something since I only have like 3 hrs and 20 minutes before the kiddos get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment