Monday, December 21, 2009

Growing up

My daughter asked for a specific hair cut for Christmas. She actually said this was the ONLY thing she wanted. Of course this is because she got a new cell phone last week. But lol never the less this is what she wanted so I have decided to let her have this hair cut.


We went today to get it done and she loves it! I think it is growing on me. I hated it at first, lol because I was so use to her long beautiful hair. But the hair cut isn't bad and it actually looks cute on her. I just think it makes her look older.... wait a minute she is older. UGH! She is 14 years old. Will be 15 in May... omyfreakinggoodnessthisisunbelieveable. Here's the new do.
Merry Christmas! Now for MY Christmas gift...... Stop growing up too fast! Slow down and enjoy your youth, it doesn't last long.





No comments:

Post a Comment