Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Awesomeness

I have washed 6 loads of laundry, folded, hung and even ironed. I have done a mountain of dishes, and rearranged all cabinets and drawers in my kitchen, I have cleaned up the living room (it was definitely LIVED IN... as it was a mess!) and it is just now 3 pm. I have been at it hard an heavy....but it has felt so good! No music, no television, no kids, just me and my mountain of chores. NEVER will I say its awesome to do these chores, but today it is for some reason.

More awesomeness. I got the call. The one I had been hoping for. The breath of fresh air called back and Friday is going to be a big big big big big humongous HUGE day for me! I need all the prayers, good karma, good vibes, well wishes, and anything else you can throw at me on this day! I need this to go extremely well! :)

My sweet man will be home in a little while and I am wearing sweat pants and a bleach stained T-shirt (I stained it today DAMN IT it was my favorite too, waaaaa) and my hair is up on my head like pebbles, no literally it is! So..... I must go start dinner, shower, and clean up before he gets home because I am so playing the part of June Cleaver today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment