- We got our kitty Trixie 12/26/2009 and enjoyed watching her grow up this year and she became a very important member of our family.
- We brought in the new year with a homemade applie pie that Thomas made, and I enjoyed several appletini's. We celebrated with family at the house.
- We celebrated Cody's 17 th birthday on Jan. 1st 2009
- We took the family to see an Alabama Basketball game for Cody's birthday.
- I bought a silly hat.
- Trixie continued to grow.
- Destiny's Winter Guard 2009 were state champions and came in second in the Southern division.
- We decided spur of the moment on Easter morning to head to Tennessee and see Rock City and Ruby Falls.
- Desmond's baseball season kicked off.
- Destiny healed from getting her wisdom teeth cut out, but her jaw continued to hurt, until one day it was HUGE.... that was when we finally found the solution the problem, she needed a root canal. There was no cavity or issue to suggest she needed a root canal, just a sporatic infection under the tooth. Thankfully the problem was fixed, and she is all better now.
- Thomas surprised me with a ray of sunshine boquet at my work just to brighten up my day.
- Desmond picked flowers and gave me an I ♥ U note because he wanted to be like Thomas. :)
Thomas and I went to have some photos taken together.
I took the kiddos to have some photos made together.
Thomas got the Christmas light show up before Thanksgiving.
We celebrated Thanksgiving at the house.
We got our real tree.
We had Christmas at the house.
Destiny dressed up like a tree for Chirstmas.
I went with my dad to KY to see my brother and family for Christmas.
Daddy and I went to Opryland Hotel for dinner on Christmas, it was amazing!
Destiny got her hair cut.
Alabama won the SEC championship.
Mark Ingram won the Heisman Trophy.
There were some down times, like when Chuck decided to fall off his barn and break his arm, then turn around and break his hand on the other arm. More down times where a small time during the summer when I wasn't sure if Thomas and I were going to have much of a future and when I lost my job just two weeks before Christmas. The highs of this year, we all have our health, Thomas and my relationship is more secure and he has been a big support for me. My family is blessed beyond words. I am a very lucky woman.
Now to head onto a new year. What will 2010 hold? Hopefully a new and better job for me, hopefully we all keep our health and actually get healthier this year. I am claiming great things for my family and friends this year.... we all deserve it.
Happy New Year!