Sunday, November 8, 2009

Whew... I made it

I did not miss out on my post for today! GO ME!!!! I was afraid.


My brother made it through surgery today, and should be home tomorrow. :) Thank goodness.


I had some photos made with my sweetie. We talked his mother in taking them for us, UNTIL William takes some for us, so there will be more in the future. I have not got them uploaded yet, but here is a sample. I think she did a good job, but maybe because she wasn't use to my camera most of the pictures are bit blurry. I look forward to William taking some for us. Maybe they will be more of Engagement photos..... a girl can dream lol. HAHA



Yep that is me and my sweet Tbone. :) He has been the love of my life for 7 years now.


My Sunday has been good, my mood is more like my self. I look forward to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment