Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A time of Thanksgiving.

Where do I start? How do I find the words to express what I am thankful for? I know there are no words. Let me say this.....

I am thankful for my most awesome children who brighten up my life in so many ways.
I am thankful for having a companion, a love in my life... I am thankful for having Tbone.
I am thankful for my family, who hold a special part of my heart.
I am thankful for the roof over my head and having a place to call home.
I am thankful for all the calories I consume that keep my ass fluffy.
I am thankful for having a Thanksgiving dinner.
I am thankful for the good health of my family and friends.
I am thankful that my Dad no longer has cancer.
I am thankful that November's bills have all been paid.
I am thankful for the marvelous Christmas light show that Tbone has at our home, and the smiles it will bring to others.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for my job even though it has turned out to be the most unpleasant part of my life, I am thankful to have it.
I am thankful for my computer, my blog and online friends.
I am thankful to have an automobile to drive, even though I have to make a payment on it every month.
I am thankful for the big ass TV that sits in the living room.
I am thankful for the never ending supply of diet mountain dew.
I am thankful for toothpaste and deodorant because without it the world would stink more. Lets not forget toilet paper... thats some pretty awesome stuff too.
I am thankful for my boot as it makes my foot feel better, but.... I am tired of this foot.
I am thankful for heat when its cold and cold when its hot.
I am thankful for my kitchen as it will provide an awesome dinner for my family, even if its the smallest on this planet.
I am thankful for wine because it is awesome.
I am thankful for my Trixie cat because she is Purrrrfect.
I am thankful for what memory I have left because I am losing it!
I am thankful for being loved and having love to give.

I took time to think of things off the top of my head that I am thankful for. Oh, the list could grow and words are never enough.... but I am thankful for my life and everyone / everything in it.

From my family to yours.... Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. You're thankful for me! ME ME ME! (giggle) I do know I was in there somewhere between Trixie and the big ass TV!! I love you and am thankful since the #1 day I met you! Many, many years ago!

    ReplyDelete