Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The night before Thanksgiving (because I am a dork)

Tis the night before Thanksgiving and all through the house only two creatures were stirring TBone and myself.
The kiddos are tucked all snug in their beds while visions of food dance in their heads.
The kitchen is clean and neat, hopefully tomorrow it will all be complete.
Volunteering and cooking a dinner that's devine, maybe it will all be ready on time.
I have already made my chicken and dressing batter, so tomorrow morning their will be less clatter.
One dish, two dish, three dish complete, paper plates as fine china and with plastic forks and spoons we eat.
No dish washer to wash all the mess away, maybe I will get one someday.
Until then we shall gather around the sink, on Destiny, on Desmond, on Tonya and Thomas, can we wish away the dishes you think?
All hands on deck the task will be done, Happy Thanksgiving we will have each and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment