Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo



I have never participated in this NaBloPoMo, so there is always a first time for everything. I think I am up for this challenge and will try to have interesting posts. Today's post however is not very interesting. I did post previously pics from last night's Halloween party, so there are TWO (I know I am awesome) posts today. So day one is off to a good start.

Why would I start this you say? I am semi-new to the blog world but thoroughly enjoy journaling my life, thoughts, mishaps and joys and sharing it with the world. Why not? Its something to waste time with and give my life purpose and meaning right? lol I am hoping to have more followers as I have NONE.... yep that is a big zero, zelch. NONE! I did have a handful (maybe 6) from my Livejournal blog that I had for 3 years, but I moved to Blogger in October because Livejournal simply was not offering me what I was looking for any longer. I have blogged more lately but never seem to do it on a daily basis, so this my friend is my first attempt! I look forward to searching my brain and picking pieces of it that make sense for readers who may fine me the least bit intrigueing and may become a follower! HINT HINT.... Click that link to the RIGHT (its not hard... its right over there >>>>>) and follow me on blogger. Add my feed to your google reader, if you have one, if you don't you should as it is awesome!

And this my friend, is a completed day one post! :)

Edited: I really don't know if this will work but I thought I would link my post from NaBloPoMo to my blogger..... this may count as 3 posts for day one, as you know I am keeping track now, at least the next 30 days.

Edited again: I checked and it worked, go me!

BTW I use too many smileys sorry if you find it offensive :) Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment