Saturday, November 7, 2009

My bubba

I just hung up the phone and feel powerless. I wish I had magical powers sometimes, and this is one of those times. My brother. My most awesome bubba. Well he has had a terrible accident. He bought a big bunch of land up in KY and has been building a barn, my mom (who lives in Alabama) was there visiting and my grandparents. My mom called to tell me he has fallen off the barn. They are taking him into surgery. I feel helpless.

Sounds like it sucks for him, but doesn't sound like its life threatening. He has messed his arm up pretty bad and that is what the surgery is for, but his creatine levels are off and they are going to be monitoring to ensure no damage to organs.

All of my thoughts, all of my good karma are with my brother right now. I love him very much. I hate the distance between us.

I sit here watching Alabama get their ass kicked and think about my brother. He is a HUGE Alabama fan. So Imma be yelling BIG FAT ROLL TIDE FOR HIM.... its the least I can do. SO come on your cardiac boys...... LETS KICK SOME TIGERS ASS!!!!

Oh yeah, if you read this, say a prayer for my SUPER bubba and his family! Thanks a bunch!

Edited: TOUCH DOWN BAMA... RIGHT WHEN I SAID LETS GO BAMA FOR MY BUBBA!!!! :) and for this I SMILE!
Edited again: ROLL TIDE ALABAMA WINS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment