Saturday, November 14, 2009

Good day

Today has been a good day. I got some chores done around the house, took the kiddos to take some fall photos and cooked 3 meals today! I feel like a good mom today, actually cooking and stuff, haha.
My foot is aching. It doesn't appear to look worse then it has been, just a lil goose egg on my ankle, but damnit son.... it is hurting! The ache is more of a pain tonight. I have worn my boot all day, besides about 1 hour around the house. This is one thing that is bringing my spirits down, I am ready for the foot to be better and now kicking myself for trying to rush it along, especially if that is what is causing this discomfort now.
I am watching Alabama play football, ROLL TIDE.

I will leave you with some of my very favorite of photos out of many!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment