Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wow it's late

Its the start of another day and I haven't even ended the one I am on yet (00:46 hrs). My cat is still between my legs (has been all darn day!). Either she doesn't feel well, or she knows my foot is hurt and she is attempting to take care of me? I dunno. What I do know is that I am eating the attention SHE is giving me up... because she usually is all up on the kiddos or Tbone. Not me so much, because I put her out, and I make her take baths (it's true cats hate baths).

I am ready for this ankle of mine to be healed. I have weird sensations with it at times and at times it feels absolutely normal, that is until I forget and move it.

Maybe by Monday before I have to go back to work it will be better.... a gal can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment