Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Trixie




My baby kitty who will soon be a year old, is sitting here in my lap. I love this cat so much! She went through a period a couple weeks ago where she was having accidents on my couch. I was at my wits end with her bringing fleas in and her pissin' I finally said that is it you are now going to be an outdoor cat. I thought I would make her a nice little home outside, but it was awfully cruel since she was use to being the ruler of my home. Her second day outside she wandered off to far from the house. I worried about her. Tbone and I saw her as we were driving but she was on the run so we did not get her then. I walked the street where we had seen her and called her name and tried to get her or help her find her way back home. Luckily my baby found her way back home! She looked so skinny and I sat her food in front of her and swallowed it whole. Her mouth was like a shovel, and she was just gulping it down. I was worried she was going to choke. Now. She is safe and sound in the home. She has not pissed on my couch again. The fleas? Well that is another story. She must just be a fleamongrol (I totally flipped spell check out over that one haha) because she keeps them! I give her baths, I have tried EVERYTHING. The stuff from the vet, the stuff from pet stores, shampoos, powders, you name it I have tried it!!!!!! The fleas are still an issues. Luckily they are not feeding on me or the kiddos so I guess I will just let them be for now, because I give up. Anyone have ideas for the solution to this issue, feel free to post comment. For now, I sit and look at my precious kitty and smile. I am so glad she found her way back home to me! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment