Saturday, October 24, 2009

Football and food

Whew, talk about blowin' a diet. I have really done it today. I have 3 lbs to lose by Friday the 30th to meet my first weight loss goal of many. Maybe just maybe I can do it, this darn injury is not making it easier. I did manage to lose 2 lbs though. Anyone interested in following my weight loss journey should see my spark page (I have a link over there >>>>).

Its been a nice lazy Saturday. Still no Halloween costume. I think Thomas and I will be heading to Huntsville later on tonight. We are watching Football right now so that will have to wait. I sure hope Alabama pulls this game off, looks like Tiffin' is winning it for us. Thank God we have a kicker! ROLL TIDE!!!

I hope the Halloween show/party/gathering/haunting goes well... I am starting to get excited about it. I appreciate all the hard work Thomas does for it. :)

I even painted my nails BLACK today! :) go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment