I ran 10.2 miles with my friend Shelia by my side.
We had an eventful day:
- Got up at 4:40 am
- Drove to Tn and was there for race by 6 am
- Finished race in 2 hrs 21 minutes.
- Stopped by a fresh produce roadside stand and got tomatoes, blackberries, sweet potatoes, bell peppers and the best of all GREEN PLUM!
- Went to Gander Mountain
- Came home and showered, went to eat fajitas
- Then road out to Thomas' brother's house to pick fresh produce from his garden.
- Then, I decided I needed a new cat... why? I don't know. But, I went and picked up a free kitten.
- Then home to show Thomas new kitten.
- Then back out to buy kitty litterbox and supplies.
This race had tons of loot: A mug, a tech shirt, a hat and a medal.